Monday, March 12, 2007

Just in case

How many times have you rebuilt a machine just because you couldnt remember the admin password...???

I got into habit of using a non-admin account on a windows machine early on....and then DOF got me into the habit of creating super secure passwords...

I am a off-the-mill programmer...A self-proclaimed geek who is usually confused and lost in thoughts...So, the chances of me forgetting the oh-so-complicated password is very very high....and obviously i dont wanna commit the gravest of all mistakes, write down the password !!!

Voila....the saviour is here...

http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm


this article talks about recovering the windows as well as linux machine passwords !!

Putting it here ..just in case some day, I go..and wat was the password to my main server machine again ???

No comments: