Friday, May 6, 2011

100 days 20 pounds challenge

Ah.. am a usual average nerd who spends 10-15 hours each day on the computer, typing away to nothingness...and rejoicing in my daily intake of mountain dew, pizza and cheetos !!!

But all good things come to an end and my happy coding world crumbled down yesterday when one of my friends asked me if I was expecting a baby !!!

NO ..NO ...NO ..NO ...no no no ..NO ..NO ... and if I didn't make myself clear... OH HELL TO THE NO !!!

After that rude awakening, I have decided what I should have done long time ago. No more occasional saunterings to the gym..no more half hearted jogs... Am going 300 !! SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!

I am going to run/workout every day for next 100 days ...Goal is to drop 20 pounds by the end of it.

20 pounds you say !! A very small goal !! Not for someone 5 feet 2 inches tall....

Its a ginormous task for mini me !!

And it all starts today...My plan is to workout every day and document my progress right here..

I was going to post before and after pictures but that would be too cliche.. NO ?

Let me think about that... meanwhile, 2 miles here I come  !!!

No comments: