Friday, July 20, 2007

10 mins of day

We take our internet usage for granted for the most part. I read a post on security monkey about a guy getting only 10 mins a day for internet usage...

What if YOU only had ten minutes of slow internet usage a day? What would you do and/or not do?

Here's my list:
  1. Use only 1 email account. Check only the emails which clearly state their purpose in the subject box
  2. Stop buying crap from ebay
  3. Stop using the IM
  4. Stop reading the news...Atleast use RSS feeds which filter out images
  5. Compose my blogs beforehand
  6. Compose my emails beforehand
  7. Stop stumbling every hour
  8. Start saving the offline copies of my references
  9. Install local copy of MSDN
  10. Get local copies of a lot of drivers
What would you do if you have only 10 mins of net every day ?

What's your list? Post 'em.

Chief

numly esn

No comments: